* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, January 10

It Must Be Winter

I've caught the second cold/flu in as many months. This one is mostly in my nose; loads of sneezing and nose suddenly draining when I'm trying to sleep waking me up with the panic of one who fears getting snot on their pillow case. My throat is kinda scratchy but I think that from the frequency of robust sneezing I've been enjoying.

I've postponed getting my I.D., which I was going to do today, because I don't know if I've reached the pinnacle of sickness. I'd rather be in bed when that happens and not in line at the DMV. I'm sure that the other people who would be in line at the DMV appreciate it as well.

I'm still being grateful for the things that I have and that are available to me. For instance, I have a roof over my head, a bed to lay in until I'm get well, a washer/dryer at my disposal to clean my sheets and jammies, a heating mattress pad to fight away the chills as well as cats to snuggle with until I'm feeling better.

I'm thinking of writing a couple of lists; one of things for which I'm grateful; and one of things I want to achieve. I think these lists will give me focal points to remember until the blessings and wishes are naturally in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home