* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, November 11

Fair Warning

I like coming here and being able to write how I feel, it's good to have a place where I can say what I think without editing.

However...

I've recently become aware that there are people who read this blog about whom I have written negative things. I try very hard not to let that influence me. I don't want to say something harsh because I know they are reading it, neither do I want to sugar coat the way I see.

It takes twice as long to write a post because I'm always checking with myself to make sure what I'm writing is what I mean. I do this anyway on a subconscious level but to bring it to the front of my brain is like having an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other.

"Oh dear, I shouldn't write that, why that might hurt BLANK's feelings."

"Who cares about BLANK's feeling, he/she is an unthinking jerk - let's tear him/her a new one!"

I sit between them wonder how I really feel. I have pulled punches and I have sucker punched and I hate doing either. Here's the thing, I'm going to get some angel repellent and write what I think and feel. If anyone doesn't like that, then don't come here anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home