* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, November 3

Useless

I've been feeling worthless the last couple of days. I've been broke and have had to ask to borrow money to get the Zoloft that keeps me from crumbling completely. I had to borrow more to keep the stuff I have in a storage unit in Berkeley from being sold for non-payment. Now I can't bring myself to ask for anything else. Last night we had food with corn kernels in it and so I had toast for supper. I wanted to ask for something else but I just didn't feel like I could. D. offered to cook me a pork chop but that's what we're having tonight so that didn't seem like something I should do.

I feel so trapped within my head, I need a therapist, I know if I could talk to someone I would feel better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm no therapist, but call me when you want to talk.

Fri Nov 10, 08:13:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home