* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, December 31

Hey...

Happy New Year, everyone.

This year I will strive to think in the positive. I will devise ways to say and think that will not be negatives; I will "get to" do things, not "have to" do them.

I will send my writing out to as many agencies as I can find.

I will not fear the unknown. I will look forward to the adventure.

I will strive to remind myself that I am a good person, no matter what former friends may think. I will wake each day being thankful for the good things that have come to me and find positive ways to fix the things for those things that were the old me.

I love you people, the way you come and read this blog, and keep me in your thoughts. I am thankful for you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you!!

Tue Jan 02, 09:54:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you too, rynnie, just keep up the happy thoughts.
call me just to laugh with me sometime soon...

Sun Jan 07, 11:07:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home