* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, January 6

Happy New Year

My new outlook is going well; I wake up each morning and think of the things that I am grateful for. I've slowed down the negative thoughts; when one comes into my head I switch it around so it becomes a positive. I've felt better than I have in awhile.

Joe's still not speaking to me and has yet to send me the $20 he owes me but I'm strangely okay with it. I can see now that I was over estimating his ability to be an adult. He's still a child with his need to have everything his way RIGHT NOW. I can do without the stress. If we were to be friends again it would be different, at least for me. He might not notice the difference but my attitude towards it would be one of understand of the boundaries that he puts in place. I see the relationship from a distance and that gives me prospective.

I spoke to Tavie last night, I hope to see her and my Goils soon.

Also today is Brian Malow's birthday. Happy Birthday, Brian!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home