* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, November 9

Crush

I have had a crush on someone for 25 years.

From the first time I saw her until this moment as I watch her work. I know it would never work out, I'm straight, she's gay; how would we raise the pets? I love her, I want to spend time with her, I want to make her laugh. I'm not a stalker, among other reasons, I have too much respect for her to do that.

The she of whom I speak is Ellen Degeneres. Everyone who knows me knows that I adore her; she is the comedienne I want to be; since her talk show started I've been able to see what a giving and loving person she is - I can only hope to be as giving and loving.

I thought it was time to tell the world.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's one of those perfect people, isn't she? can't think of a single negative thing about her.

Fri Nov 10, 08:14:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home