* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, December 9

Ick

I'm sick. It started with Ian, then Jeron got it, then Theanna got it, then she, goddess love her, gave it to me. It's my own fault; she didn't want to tongue kiss and I pushed it.

Actually, I used her lip stuff. Same thing.

I started feeling stuffy four days ago. Day two there was a certain amount of sneezing and I was worn out most of the time; most of the day was spent sleeping. Day Three the coughing started but I didn't feel as sick as I do today. I'm sneezing and sneezing, my nose is raw because I ran out of tissues; am now using toilet paper. Every time I breathe it sounds like a flock of pissed off birds that are heading south late in the year.

Theanna was feeling better by day three, me; I've decided to stay sick for the winter. Crap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's going around, we've all had it, i think.
hope you feel better soon.

Sat Dec 09, 09:59:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home