* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, April 20

I Need To Vent

I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere, Hot Fuzz opens today, the only theater in the fucking state that's showing it is in Portland. I made a deal with Theanna that I would pay for her gas, ticket, and lunch if we could see it today. I even explained why it was important to me to go the first weekend. As we were leaving Augusta the other day I saw that the gas gage was on E so I offered to fill her tank then, rather than Friday because I knew she had no money. $26 later plus snacks for her and Aidan and everything is fine.

Yesterday she tells me that it doesn't look good for the movie because she has papers to write for school. I start to get pissed, then she goes and takes a nap, now I am pissed. Rather than taking that time to write, she sleeps.

This morning I ask her what the plan is and she says that its the same; writing her papers. Now I'm really pissed but I take a breath and tell her that she'll need to pay me for the gas from the other day because that was the deal - I would pay for her gas and we would go to the movies. She said, okay, or right or something like that.

I need to get to a real place, I can't stand that I'm stuck in this fucking house because I took her at her word. Why can't anyone keep their word?

I want to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home