* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, April 1

Busy Sunday

The day started off late, I didn't wake up until noon and by the time I finished my Morning Pages it was almost 1. I wasn't sure that I was even going to get dressed, it was that kind of day. Now I sit here 2 and a half hours later with almost all the base coats on the walls. I still have to finish from the end window to the corner at the door jam, but that's only 5 % left and then I can start with the color.

I'm really tired right now but it feels good to have it almost done. Then I'll need to do the trim and make the drapes but I feel like I'm in a good place. I hope that it will be done by the end of the week, I should be able to do that. I could even finish the base coats to day, I just need to move things away from the unpainted walls. I'm going to take a little rest, relax awhile then I'll decide what I want to do. Cleaning the cat box is something I have to do as soon as I can get to the litter and the box. Still...

Happy!

Oh, by the way, Happy Pagan New Year!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm happy that you're happy :)

Mon Apr 02, 08:56:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Pagan New Year to you, too (a bit belated ... but you know how pagans can be about "society" and its "calendars"). It's nice to hear that you're doing well! I need to make some curtains, too....

xo, Sparkie

Fri Apr 06, 03:32:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Rynn said...

Do you want me to make you some curtains? I make awsome curtains.

Sat Apr 07, 10:16:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home