* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, March 20

Welcome Spring!

It's 29 degrees.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

75 degrees in GA. Julia's so miserable with the allergies.

Wed Mar 21, 10:22:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Rynn said...

I imagine that my allergies will kick in as soon as the snow is gone. Can she take anything? Zyrtec works pretty well and for the nose drippage I use Nasonex twice a day.

I hope that she finds something that works for her.

Sat Mar 24, 08:15:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Nobody said...

She uses Nasocort, and has a lot of success, however she got out of the habbit of taking it during the winter and when spring EXPLODED onto the south, she started suffering.

Worse, now our daughter is having the same problems :( Her eyes are burning and itching all the time. She'll be at the Dr. Soon, I'm sure.

Steve

Mon Mar 26, 04:14:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Rynn said...

I hope you do take her soon, I suffered throughout my teen years with allergies. No reason for her to suffer.

Thu Mar 29, 05:05:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home