* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, January 22

First Depression on the Year

How does it always work out that I'm the bad guy? I have tried to stay with the grateful list, but this morning I got nothin'. I get up to pee, content and happy that the headache from the night before, on the way back to my room I sit down to snuggle with the dogs a bit. Before I can get some good puppy lovin's D. gives me a list of things that I have done WRONG. Not wrong, but WRONG.

I threw something at Melissa.
I said that he couldn't do something right.
I owed them money.

I didn't throw anything at Melissa - who btw is a grown woman and is capable to come to me and voice her concerns - I was upset because I was setting up the TV and computer so T. could watch a show I had .avi files of on disc and couldn't find the disc after having the whole thing set up. I had a stress headache and was on the verge of tears when she came up and started teasing me. I ignored her until she said, "I bet you'd like to hit me," at which time I swatted her on the upper arm with a light weight plastic disc holder. It wasn't a full hit although it did make a loud noise because it wasn't closed tight.

He moved the computer from the back room into I.'s room and didn't hook it up correctly. It took me another hour to make the wireless work. So in point of fact, he didn't do it right. I guess I wasn't supposed to tell him I'd fixed it.

I do owe them money which I have already told T. that I would give them next month but since T. and D. do not communicate, he didn't know about it.

I came into my room and cried. Do I get any kind of credit for cooking? For helping move things when they want them moved? For helping put things together? Picking up and orginizing?

No, I'm kept out of the information loop (Melissa and her son are moving into the big back room which is why the computer was being moved) and treated like a child being called into daddy's den for a stern talking to.

This is starting to feel like the bullshit that went on at the flat; someone moves in without my consent, doesn't pay anything for food or rent and I'm expected to be okay with the fact that my money is going to pay for that.

I took an anxiety pill this morning just so I won't spend the day laying in bed crying.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sorry. i hope by the time you read this, that things are going better.

Thu Jan 25, 07:59:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home