* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, January 28

I Can Live With This...

I am:
Kurt Vonnegut
For years, this unique creator of absurd and haunting tales denied that he had anything to do with science fiction.


Which science fiction writer are you?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't you like vonnegut? he's one of my all time favorites.

Tue Feb 06, 10:11:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so anyway,
James Tiptree, Jr. (Alice B. Sheldon)
In the 1970s she was perhaps the most memorable, and one of the most popular, short story writers. Her real life was as fantastic as her fiction.

who the hell is that???

Tue Feb 06, 10:16:00 AM EST  
Blogger Rynn said...

I don't know who that is but I do like Vonnegut, it's been awhile since I've read any of his books but I still quote him.

I don't know who James Tiptree (Alice B. Sheldon) is. I'll check him/her out.

Tue Feb 06, 10:37:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home