* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, April 10

I'm Sick Again

Or possibly still, it feels the same as the other 2; it starts in my throat - scratchy, unable to clear, turns into a cough, which then takes a beeline to my lungs where taking a deep breath causes squeaking like a bath toy and a long bought of coughing that brings up nothing but a feeling that I might pass out.

The water faucet nose is next, that comes with sneezing and further encourages my voice to leave posthaste in fear of... I don't know what, who can figure out a voices wants, needs and fears? Not me. Oh, the fever, its not as high as it could be, but 101 makes me light headed and prone to wobbling. Higher fever will cause me to hear conversations in the distance that aren't there every time I close my eyes.

I'm at the most fun part for a smart mouth, I've lost my voice.

Luckily, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, so I should be able to get something to help clear the phlegm from my lungs and throat. I can live with the stuffy nose if I have to. I'm just really over being sick.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hopefully the doctor will find out why you've been sick so often. let me know how it turns out.

Wed Apr 11, 10:37:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Rynn said...

She acted like having the same illness three times was nothing to worry about and told me to use saline spray for my nose and gaggle with salt water.

I wanted her to lay her hand on my brow, mutter, "poor baby," like she meant it, and then give me a perscription for some thing that would let me breathe with ease and sleep like a non-coughing baby.

On the up side: you have another chance to bring me soup!

Wed Apr 11, 09:09:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home