* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, March 4

Happy Birthday KITH Kits!

I'm a couple of days late with this, but as of March 2nd, Maudry, Jocelyn, Oz, and Mimi are 7 years old.

I saw one of the kittens (either Oz or Maudry) just a few days after they were born. I touched their sweet fur and fell in love. I'm lucky to be in a place where I have access to three of the four and was able to celebrate with them.

Di, give Mimi a snuggle for me, will ya?

2 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

That's my daughter's birthday! How's that for weird?

Tue Mar 06, 02:54:00 PM EST  
Blogger Rynn said...

I didn't know that was Cookie's birthday. That is weird. I'll never forget it now.

Sat Mar 10, 05:14:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home