* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, March 24

A Nice Day

It was warmer today, the sun was out, the mud had dried up some; I wore sneakers!

I've also started working The Artist's Way yesterday, Two days of morning pages and while Theanna was teaching her College For Kids class (clay dinosaurs) I wrote. It was fiction and I don't know if it will go anywhere but I wrote for an hour. This is the first time in, I don't know how long, that I felt like I was writing. The past few times felt like I was biding my time until something real would occur to me.

Now if I can pull off the Artist Date I'll being doing better than I did last time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home