* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, January 14

Lies

That guy that I contacted on MySpace wasn't happy to hear from me he was also stunned that I would think that we could ever speak again let alone be friends. He claimed that someone who I don't believe has spoken to him in as long as I have told him "half-truths and out right lies" that I had told her about him.

I sent the friend an email and called her, but haven't heard back from her.

Does he think I'm going to take his word? After telling me to fuck off. I read his blog and know that he's drinking again so can Crack be out of the question?

BH=delusional. BH=drug addled brain. Now I wait to hear back from my friend and see what it was (or more likely wasn't) said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home