* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, January 13

Cold Update part 3

I'm not wheezing, my nose is still stuffy, but I'm starting to feel like a person again.

In other news, I was wondering what happened to an old friend so I did a Google search and found out that he was on MySpace. You can see what's going to happen, can't you. I tried to add him as a friend - he denied me.

It's been about 6 years since I've talked to him, I suppose that was my doing. He is one of those people who never picks up the phone so it was up to me to get in touch with him. There are times when I need to be reassured that I am loved, so I stopped calling him to see how long it would take for him to call me.

As I say, it's been about 6 years.

He didn't call when I was fired by a friend of his family. He didn't email, he didn't send a postcard; he left me hanging. I wasn't surprised. I was hurt.

Today I reached out and had my hand slapped back.

Since I started looking on the positive side I'm not mortified by this "friend" I feel sorry for him. I'm a good person, a great friend - his loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home