* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, October 31

All Hallow's Eve

I wonder if we'll get any Trick or Treaters tonight. I hope not. We didn't buy any candy.

I don't feel like celebrating anything today. Klocek is still treating me poorly, he acts like he knows more about the internet than I do which is hi-larious. I can't help but wonder how he's going to treat his new web designer. I hope that person is prepared to put up with the "Me Gimme Mine" that Joe is. I put up with it because that is who he is, but he can't seem to understand that other people have needs too, and some times their needs come before his.

He's a perfect personality for Hollywood. I do worry about how the big time will feed that selfishness, but that's not my place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home