* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, July 11

Oh happy day!


Today is a day that will forever be one of my very favorite days for today Tavie came into this world.

She's smart, funny, sexier than she'll ever admit. Her ability to forgive and move forward is more admirable for not many humans I know can do that, including myself.

I love her and the rest of my goils and boils (we've got to come up with a better word) in a way that I love no one else; a welcoming and understanding and acceptance that leaves me giddy.

Happy birthday, my love. Go have some fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tavie said...

I can't wait to see you for snuggles.

Can't come soon enough.

Tue Jul 11, 11:22:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home