* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, June 30

Sad News



I went to Berkeley today to pick up my perscriptions and I ran into my former landlord, Noah. We talked for a few minutes then he told me that Froggy was dead. He died the night I left. There were no marks on him so the don't know what happened. He was only 3 years old or so. It's so sad on different levels. I missed him, but now I know I wasn't alone. I feel bad for his sister, who lived next door; she lost both her playmates on the same day. Poor sweet Froggy, I hope he didn't suffer.

I held it in until now but I'm going to have a good long cry over this. If I ever find out that someone poisoned him, I'll see they get what they desearve to the full extent of the law.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why would someone have poisoned him?

Wed Jul 05, 07:06:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Rynn said...

He killed a lot of baby birds and baby squirrels. I remember there was someone years ago who put out poison in catfood because there was a cat who was killing all the birds in the neighborhood.

Since there was no marks on him, it was probably something internal, poison is not so far fetched.

Plus there was a crazy family that lived across the street.

Wed Jul 05, 08:20:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that would be just wrong.
actually, i hate our stray cats (and there are so many) because they kill the birds. they even killed a ruffed grouse in our yard once. but i can't imagine killing an animal for doing what comes naturally. but i was thinking about getting a bb gun (right, like can you picture me hurting an anmil?)

Sat Jul 08, 02:56:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home