* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, June 20

Feeling a little better

I'm still a little under the weather mentally, but not nearly as bad as I was. When Rodeo Roommate got home from work yesterday, he called to me as I was going up the stairs. I figured he had some bullshit reasoning for me to pay more money than I already have, but he wanted to talk. I was surprised. He told me that he never meant to give me bad information about the PG&E and if I could pay $15 more a month then maybe we could make the roommate thing work.

It struck me as being kind. He might have other reasons - not wanting to look for a new roommate comes to mind - but in the moment that he said it, I felt as if he really wanted it to work out. I thanked him, and told him that I didn't think it was a good idea that I stayed. He said that that was okay, we could part as friends.

I get the feeling that he doesn't want to be the bad guy. Even with all his control issues he still needed to be liked or at least accepted rather than be right. It will certainly make the last month and a half easier; I was thinking that we would spend that time snarling at each other or leaving notes, but it might be okay. If nothing else, it might afford me more time to find a place.

I keep thinking about taking a few months and going back to Maine and let my friends back there snuggle me a bit. I'm feeling decidedly unsnuggled right now. I hate to sound like such a girl but I'd like to be taken care of now, please.

I've got to figure out how to put an audio file on here so I can share KittyWitty's anger with me. It's funnier than it ought to be.

It's a few hours later and I have uploaded the sound file of how angry KittyWitty was with me. Just click on the picture of KittyWitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home