* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, June 17

Here we are again

It should be of no surprise that the whole roommate thing didn't work out. Rodeo Roommate would tell me one thing (the thing I wanted to hear, I believe) and turn it around to what he wanted later on then act like I was the bad guy because I didn't fall in line with the plan.

I'm moving July 31st. I don't have a place yet, so if you live in the Bay Area and have a place for $550 or less (Stop laughing!) I'd love to have a look. Email me with the subject line Room for rent.

This weekend I'm staying and Charles and Michael's. KittyWitty has been diagnosed with cancer and had his first round of chemo this week. His dads had to go away this weekend so I'm here to give him his twice daily meds. Needless to say, Kitty doesn't so much like me anymore. Last night, the first pills, he hissed and growled but I got him to take the pills. He hid under the bed. I went in after a little while to see if he was okay and when I reached under to pet him, he bit at me! Then he growled! This morning's pills were a little better, I held him first and loved him and told him what a good boy he was, theninwiththepill, then petted him and told him he was a good boy, he was hiding his face in the crook of my arm at this point, then I rubbed his face, theninwiththeotherpill, pet pet, love love, but as soon as I wasn't touching him off he went like a shot. I feel badly that he feels so abused by me, and I know that tonight's pills are going to be a challenge. Not the pills themselves but getting hold of him is going to be a delight. We are both large for our species, but I think he might tire first.

I missed my cats last night, no one walked on me or gave me kisses when I woke up. I had strange dreams about being on Monk, for the second time, apparently - it was a minor occurring role. Stephen Fry cast me as Ford Prefect in the class production of The Guide.

Now I have the whole day to do what I want in SF and all I can think about is knitting a blanket for KittyWitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home