* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, June 9

Something I've realized...

First off, I finally had a good night's sleep last night, in fact I could fall asleep right now. They say that you can't catch up on the sleep you've lost but goddamn it, I feel like I could try. Rodeo Roommate shared his weed last night so I was able to sleep.

I've noticed a pattern; first I get headaches for a few days, then the insomnia kicks in, I don't know what happens after I don't sleep for a really long while. So far I've come across a someone who is smoking a little something and was willing to share.

Weed not only kicks my headaches out but it tells the insomnia to fuck off, and it does! I've got a doctor's appointment next week with a new doctor. I'm going to see what she thinks about a cannabis card. I know myself well enough that I wouldn't make it a habit. Well, not often anyway.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you go girl! pot might be just the thing to normalize you. good luck.

Mon Jun 12, 09:03:00 AM EDT  
Blogger Rynn said...

Normalize me? Isn't that asking a lot from one plant?

Mon Jun 12, 03:14:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, it is a very special plant!

Wed Jun 14, 11:31:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home