* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, June 5

Yay! postponed

I didn't sleep much last night so the Di Date is tomorrow. I must not nap today. I can go to bed as early as I want but I cannot nap. I still haven't found her present. I'm wondering if I put it into storage.

I slept for a couple of hours this morning and dreamed that I was getting a six month review at work. TK was reading it out loud to me in front of two other workers. I was so angry I quit, but it turns out that I had quite a bit of stuff hanging around the office. Piles and piles of books and pictures and cards and cordless phones, it was insane. I must have been putting work and moving into the same space. I picked up one of the people in the room, a fellow operator, and threw him out the door. The feeling was why won't these people go away and give me some privacy?

I am alone in the apartment, Rodeo Roommate is at work. It is blissfully free of all energy except those of the feline distinction and my own. It is such a nice feeling to not have that male energy that he forces out bumping into my own field.

I'm so tired I feel like I have a fever. The first cool day in a week and I want to play sick and stay in bed. Better to stay awake, read maybe, have something to eat, let the day happen.

Am I dreaming this?

When you have insomnia you're not asleep but you're not really awake. Everything is a copy of a copy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home