* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, May 29

Please to note

I have updated eva8's link to go to Flickr instead of Flogger, since she recently told me that she doesn't flog as much as she flicks.

In other news - I had the apartment all to myself since Friday night. I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it was to go down stairs and find the food I had bought right where I had left it. I still spent most of the time in my room, it is where I am most comfortable so why not, right? I organized a bit, I listened to a bunch Penn Jillette radio archives, you can download them if you have iTunes and you can listen live on weekdays at 2pm E.T. (that's 11am for us on the west coast)here. You will have to register, so give yourself a few extra minutes to do so and to download the latest version of Windows Media Player. In fact, why don't you go do it now so you don't miss a second of it. I've met Penn of several occasions; at the Alex Bennett Show, on the street, and after the Penn and Teller stage shows, and I like him. I'm scared of him, but I do like him. He's an odd mixture of New England manners and balls to the wall, no holds barred, entertainer. As I was listening to one of the older shows - one of the ones from January - he made a point that summed it up for me about him. He said that he wouldn't do something because it was against his morals not because he thought he was going to be rewarded with an afterlife in heaven, but because he felt it was the right thing to do.

He said a mouthful. How many people do you know, do the right thing because it is the right thing and not because they might get caught and/or punished? I wish I had had the chance to talk to him more about things that weren't about the show. I never felt secure enough to reach outside the boundaries of our established roles of entertainer and fan. I'd like to go to Las Vegas now just to have the chance to talk to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home