* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, August 14

An Entry Because I'm Pleased with Myself

I was just talking to Joe and how things are going for him in L.A. and his plans for getting deeper into show biz. He has some good ideas (that are not mine to share) and some meetings to tell them to money people.

As we're talking Joe is leaving his place, mailing letters, and finally getting on his bike and riding. I thought it was time to get off the phone and let him concentrate on his ride and told him so. He said that my timing was perfect because he was about to go into a park and up into the hills.

"Okay," I said, "Don't get eaten by a cougar, because no one is going to hire you if you're in the intestinal tract of a cougar."

Heeheehee. Me funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home