* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, July 28

Damn

I had to postpone my second driving lesson for lack of funds. I was bummed about it when I called the instructor to cancel but I'm so tired today I think it was a good thing that I'm not going to be behind the wheel.

I had a good day yesterday; I took Claire to see War of the Worlds (I highly recomend it. (Going to see the movie, not taking Claire to see it.(Now that I think of it I shouldn't speak for her, take her to a movie if you want.))) and a burrito for her birthday. Then I BARTed over to the city and went shopping for kitty food and groceries with Di. There was even time when Di dropped me off for me to show her some of Dylan Moran's stand up. It was a good day, but it really wore me out.

I'm going to need a nap today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home