* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, August 2

Our long personal nightmare is over...

Well, okay, Joe's long personal nightmare is over. He, Sam and Seven made it to LA fine. Although this is no thanks to U-Haul whose people could care less if moving is already stressful and decided to fuck them by renting them a truck that was smaller than the one they reserved and it didn't have A.C.. Joe is going to kick some U-Haul ass as soon as they are settled.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of their place. I'm looking further forward to being invited to see it in person.

I'm feeling better today, I finally took a shower last night and changed the sheets so I feel better physically which I think is helping with feeling better mentally. I'm still feeling lonely, but I'm not paralyzed by it like I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home