* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, August 9

I did something stupid

I've been spending the last few days with my feet up and ice bags on my ankles, which has afforded me the opportunity to be on line for nearly every minute of everyday. Now, I've not run out of things to do computer-wise (there's some sites I've not even heard of yet to visit) but since I keep checking the same daily sites over and over again with no updates my mind has had time to wonder.

I've bored my brain into doing something I promised myself that I wouldn't do because it could only end in my feelings being hurt.

Years ago, when the X-Files were all kinds of popular, I met and became (what I thought was) friends with an actor who appeared on the show a couple of times. In fact he appeared on all of Chris Carters series, still, I'd rather not use his name. I got him a free hotel room by saying he was my cousin, I got his mum and her friend a discounted room as well. Long story short, he was smitten with my friend, Claire, it didn't work out and he dumped us both. He said that we had never been friends.

He's got a website. With an email address for him. I sent him an email asking about his mum. I was friends with her after he and I stopped being...not friends. Whatever.

I sent it a couple of hours ago and now I'm feel slightly icky about it. I don't know what to wish for; no reply, a polite answer, I know I don't want the forced polite dismissal. I am my own worst enemy.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home