* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, August 7

Ankling Toward Painville

I can move my toes better today and I can bend and point from the ankle however standing and walking hurt.

I move like Fred Sanford. Or a really hungry zombie. I can only imagine how going up and down hills are going to hurt. I've only got 4 more sessions with Chrissa and I want to go to all of them, but if I can't walk down to the bus stop and up the hill to her office I'm not going to be able to go on Tuesday. I'll have to see if I can go when I can afford a taxi.

Plus I have my second driving lesson on Saturday. But perhaps I'm looking too far into the future, the swelling and pain should be gone by then.

Panicking over nothing again, this has been Rynn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home