* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, June 11

Links

I've weeded out the links to blogs that haven't been updated in ages and I've updated links to reflect the newish URLs of people who already were listed.

I've broken out of my depression a bit thanks to Brian Regan. His hour long special on Comedy Central last night made me laugh good and hard. If you get a chance, watch it. It'll make you laugh until you almost throw up. Almost.

I've started walking; Friday I walked almost 2 miles and yesterday I walked over 2 and a half miles. Pretty soon you won't know where the hell I am. (Rim shot.) When I woke up this morning my ribs hurt. Can your ribs get sore from walking? Because that's all the exercise I've done. I planned to start doing crunches but I think I'll put it off until I can figure out why I hurt in an unlikely area.

So that's it for this post; links changed or removed, Brian Regan made me laugh, and won't know where the hell I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home