* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, May 22

Yay

I drove again today I did pretty well after a shaky start; I could not back out of the driveway. My brain would not allow me to turn the wheel the right way. It took me a good 10 minutes to back out of the 200 food driveway. I don't even know how many times I had to stop, put the car in drive and straighten out to try again.

Theanna was very sweet about it, she did say "STOP" one time forcefully but she didn't yell at me at all. Which was nice.

I can't wait to drive again. The more practice I get, the sooner I get my license. The sooner I get my license the more chance of freedom I will have. I can't wait to have the chance to go out for a drive on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home