* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, May 25

WTF

I've been trying really hard not to piss anyone off here, but as it turns out just my presence is enough to make people want to toss me out.

Now Theanna has told me that I have to leave (Melissa will have to go also, but the point is that because Melissa is such a drama queen who can't get out of her own fucking way I'm paying for it.) Theanna says that it's that there is just too many people here and I have to leave sooner than she had said. I want to start slapping someone and never stop.

She says that it's not anything I've done that it's her and how she feels and that she's been careful about other people's feelings for too long. I was constantly being told I was doing something wrong or being treated as if I were a child. I don't see how that was being careful about my feelings. Then she acted frustrated when I started to get upset.

I shouldn't be surprised this is just another in a long line of her breaking her word to me. I don't know why I should bother trusting her ever again or why I did after the first, second, third, etc. time. Diane let go of her soul mate, maybe it's time for me to do the same. I don't want to but I don't think I'll ever be able to trust her again, and I can't be friends with someone I don't trust and definitely not a soul mate.

I hate this. I've been feeling homesick and teary all day; now I know why. I've got to get out of this state and back home. I need to be away from liars who pose as friends. I don't want to talk to her, I don't want to go anywhere with her, most of all I don't want her to ask me any favors which she constantly does about the computer, I don't want to do her any favors.

Now she's out there laughing, how can she do something like this to her "best friend" and then just be able to move on as if she has no conscience, no understanding of how she's hurt me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't blame theanna.
i'm sure she still loves you.

sometimes people need their space. it may be better that she tells you honestly that it's time to go, rather than build up a resentment about it.
sometimes the best friends aren't the best room mates.

it's best that you find your own space. you know that you need to live by yourself.

soon you'll have your license and the power to go where you need to go.

it'll all work out in the end. i know it will.

Sun May 27, 07:53:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home