* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, May 13

Happy Mother's Day!

I just got back from a hanging out session at a friend's house where I had a very good dinner, had some very nice brownies, drank some very flirtatious beer, and started dating a bird.

Eva's bird, Riley, (weird! how many pets named Riley are there and who are they named after?(no fair saying Riley.) wouldn't stop trying to stick his tongue into my mouth and dancing with me. The evening took an odd view when it turned into the parents (Eva and Kevin) meeting the new girlfriend (me.) It was really funny. I wonder if it will be as funny tomorrow.

My mom would be so proud. Happy mother's day, mama. I miss you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

riley say "call me!"

Sun May 13, 02:30:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Rynn said...

I'll bet he does.

Sun May 13, 07:18:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home