* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, April 30

What A Difference A Day Makes

I had a verbal altercation with Melissa last night, it was something between her and me, but Darrell jumped in and told me to stop. I told him that it had nothing to do with him, he yelled at me that it was his house. I made a comment that he should go break something (he broke his hand and several glasses the other night because he was pissed). This morning he leaves me a note, not in an envelope to keep it private, but out in the open so everyone else could read it; "Rynn, you have no respect for me... ...So you have 30 days to move out."

What the fuck!? I mean, if he's upset with me he could talk to me instead of throwing me out. I'm going to try to talk to him tonight when he gets home but I might be homeless again. It must be me because this has happened too often for it to be other people.

I wish I could say that I could see what I did that was wrong, but I can't. Darrell's argument is always that its his house and always jumps in on heated conversations when it has nothing to do with him. It wasn't like we were yelling at each other, we were having a disagreement.

I'm not sure what I'll do, I'll talk to him tonight and see if we can work it out but I might be looking for a place.

It seems it would be better if I lived alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home