* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, September 22

Cleaning up

I've started picking up and cleaning for the first time since the end of June. I'm embarrassed to admitt that I have dishes in the sink that I put there after the bar-b-que. I have to start making my visual and olfactory life more pleasant or my inside life will continue to decay. Having a routine that makes my life a better thing to live cannot be a bad thing. I just need to do the initial bulldozing and water applying and cobweb removing and organizing (how odd is it that I just noticed that the word base for that is "organ" it makes sense, if your organs are in the wrong place the rest of the body can't work at its full function)

I'm just waiting for Safeway.com to deliver some groceries and I can make the pile in the center of the room that will become a living space that I won't be embarrassed to invite friends to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home