* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, August 23

It's the Birthday Ennui

Right on schedule, two weeks to the day before my birthday, and I'm feeling low. I have worked out that it's not getting older, everyone gets older and I don't really feel it anyway, I start to feel invisible around this time of year. I'm sure it has a lot to do with having birthday parties when I was a teenager that no one attended. I feel not worth remembering. It's an ache in my chest and stomach of loneliness.

With all the work I've done this year on being empowered and it falls to dust on August 22nd. It'll be back, my strength of self, on September 5th. At least it always has in the past.

Grr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home