* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, May 15

I can't see the Luna Eclipse from here. I went over to Indian Rock (while it surprises me that it hasn't been renamed Native American Rock it didn't surprise me that it was crowded) but couldn't see anything from there. I'm bummin'.

I wanted to see the Red Moon (see the blue is blocked by the Earth and it makes the moon red) but I can't. The sky was muted by fog and the rock was crowded by nerds (geeks?) so I go without.

Did anyone out there take pictures?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home