* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Monday, May 5

With all my brain issues I forgot to tell you about Kitty-bitty.

His real name is Gatsby, but he answers to Kitty-bitty. He is Michael and Charles's cat. He's hypoallergnic so his fur is *so* soft, he feels like velvet. And instead of saying, "meow," he kind of quacks.

I love him. He's got the head of a hairless cat and a whip thin tail, and a fat body. He's so goddamn cute I nearly bit him at one point.

When he does kittyloaf, you can't see his feet at all.

He's black, so when he closes his eyes his face disappears.

So, fucking cute. I wish I would have taken my camera with me so I could post a picture. Maybe next time.

Daw. Kitty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home