* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, May 7

I got my first unemployment check today.

Yay! Meds and food! I'm so releaved. If I had showered today I would go out and stick this check into my bank account, but I'm too stinky to be out around people.

Tomorrow I'm going to put in my other scripts, go see Identity.

Right now I'm going to start to make out an order on Safeway.com because I get the discounts that I would if I went to the store, and for the heavy stuff I would have to take a cab, and that's almost the same as the delivery charge and I don't have to carry anything.

Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home