* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, May 14

I'm having nightmares about horribly tall buildings and being in glass elevators; I'm afraid of heights. In one of these dreams I was talking to someone in the elevator and the wall she was leaning against started to bow out and seperate from the connecting glass panel. I could see empty space, and could feel myself falling. I eased myself down to the floor and told the woman not to lean against the wall.

The other nightmares are about the Hilton. I'm still working there but shouldn't be. I ask the manager if I'm going to be on the next week's schedule. He goes in to the director's office, then comes out and tells me I have to leave the property right now. In the dream I know they are going to try to get out of paying me even though they have had me still on the schedule for weeks. Now that I'm awake and able to think about it, I think it's more about not being seen, not being appreciated, than it is about money. That is one of the reasons I hated that job. I know the moment I left someone filled the space I left and it didn't make much difference to anyone.

God, I'm glad I'm not there anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home