* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, May 10

I'm making it official.

I have given up on the guy.

I don't think I want to be with someone who is so casual with my feelings. I know that I need to be patient with him but what about my feelings? I can't think about being with someone who is so careless about my feelings. Yes, he is young, and yes, he is a guy, but he's still supposed to be my friend. He didn't even drop me a quickie email like he sent to other friends to let them know his computer was broken. He never gave me his phone number although he has mine he's hasn't used it. There are better guys, and if their aren't, I don't think I want one.

I'm taking applications. Send references. I will be checking them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home