* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Tuesday, May 13

Before I forget again...

Has anyone seen the Snuggle commerical were the porcupine and the skunk are pretending to be Snuggle? At the end the Real Snuggle falls, giggling into the clothes basket, with his fuzzy little arms behind his head.

I swear it looks that that bear is getting head. His hips are moving out of frame and his eyes are rolling around. The only thing that makes me think that this might not be the case is that he doesn't reach down to the back of the skunk's head (I wouldn't let a porcupine suck my dick, would you?) to push it down to make the skunk gag on his bear prick. Oh, sorry, I mean is cute, fluffy bear prick.

I assume the porcupine was the one filming it.

So, therapy, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home