* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, May 2

Why is everything so difficult? I'd like to think that if you try hard enough, that things will work out and everyone will be happy again. It doesn't seem to work that way. All the forgiveness in the world can't make someone feel better if they haven't forgiven themselves. I might be making too much of this, it wouldn't be the first time that I blew everything out of proportion. And sadly it won't be the last. I just want everything to go back to when I thought I knew what was going on. At the very least there was communication.

I'm blowing off steam here. I don't want anyone to feel obligated to do anything that they aren't ready to do or that they don't want to do anymore.

I'm feeling so sad, as if someone has died. Where did the fun go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home