* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Thursday, May 1

I'm bored. Who wants to entertain me?

Anyone?

A song. A dance. Some selzer down the pants. (Tickles.) Tell me a story. Review a movie I haven't seen.

I've taken to watching Sunday Night Sex Show every night at 11pm. I'm learning stuff that I have no opportunity to use. There was just a bumper that read, When dealing with the clit, remember a woman wants to be aroused, not erased. Heeheehee. That is perfect. I like this show, the woman, Sue Johansan, looks like your maiden aunt but does hand motions like she's masterbating and what a penis does inside a vagina. It delights me not end that she says things that are blush worthy as if she is giving someone the recipe for apple pie.

I think she's Canadian.

Bless her and her important work.

I think she's on Letterman tonight. This I have to see.

Heh heh.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home