* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, April 6

ARG!

I've just found out that someone used my debit card to buy gas and whatnot at a Shell Station in Oakland. $114.75 worth of whatnot. AND it's going to take up to 3 months to credit my account.

I need to find work.

On the other hand, I had fun last night at Cobb's. Diane, Tara, and I hung out after the show and chatted with Kevin Avery, Brian Mallow, Ben, Jen, Larry, and others whose names I don't know. At one point Brian tried to leave, I went after him. We wrassled and stuggled as I pulled him back into the club. And yes there were pictures taken. I was laughing so hard and working so hard to get Mallow back inside that I was having problems breathing. It was so worth it.

Every so often for the rest of the night, Brian would sneak towards the door and I would take off after him. Once he ran out into the courtyard and up the stairs just as a couple were coming down the stairs. I was standing at the base of the stairs, because I'm not running up stairs, and I said to the couple, "Never chase a commedian; they're faster than they look."

Brian told me later that there was one point where we were tussling that his feet did that thing that you see in cartoons, where they slide on the floor as you are trying to gain purchase. Somehow he didn't fall.

Good times. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home