* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Sunday, March 16

I have been informed, by certain parties, (Di) on behalf of other certain parties (Tara Lee) that I don't update my blog often enough.

I didn't know anyone was reading it. Now I'm going to have to think of stuff. Damn.

Let's see.

I'm writing again. I managed to write one sketch and two monologues before I was feld by the flu. There are ideas in my head again. There haven't been any in a long time, bad sleep, bad moods, and lack of self worth have kept me from doing what I love. What I think I'm good at. What I hope to make my living at one day.

I'm going to get back to my novel. More notes. More story lines. It might be a long process, but I'm looking forward to it. Now if someone would perform my skits, I'd be very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home