* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Wednesday, April 2

I'm worried about Emo Phillips.

I went to his show last night and had some interaction but he had no energy. I don't mean that he was listless he had no essence. I'm sensitive to people's moods, and Emo had nothing. He hugged me at one point and it was like having my arms wrapped around an inanimate object.

He puts on a good show, on and off stage, but there is something going on that he needs to address.

I hope he finds his way to help. He's a nice man, who seems to like his fans, I don't know him personally so I can't say that he's nice to his mailman but he's been kind and welcoming to me.

Poor Emo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home