* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Friday, April 4

Tomorrow is Theanna's first born's birthday. He's going to be 14. Where has the time gone? I can remember teaching Jeron to blow raspberries while he lay in his playpen. And after his heart surgery, at six months old, singing to him and dancing with him because the drugs were making him cranky. He spoke way before he was supposed to; at 4 months he was saying I love you, Rynn, Goo (this is what he called his birth father) and other things that I can't remember now. He would say them fast so enless you knew what he was saying you couldn't understand him.

At one point I wasn't paying attention, and had to be told that he had called to me a few times. I said, "I'm sorry, Jeron, what?" "Alvoo," he said back. "I love you, too, Jeron," I told him. He laughed and kicked his feet.

Happy birthday, Jeron, you are unique and amazing and have been all of your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home