* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's dark, it's soft with some pokey out bits some of which are sharp and hurt; it's like anyone else's head really.


LINKS
:: Email Rynnie[>]
:: Wishlist [>]
:: My Flickr [>]
:: Animal Rescue [>]
BLOGS
:: Alex Bennett [>]
:: amy [>]
::Barb [>]
::Brian Malow [>]
::Charles [>]
:: eva8 [>]
:: Gina [>]
:: KITHblog [>]
::Kristi [>]
::Marc Hershon [>]
:: My Cat Hates You Dot Com [>]
:: Neil Gaiman [>]
:: Not Always Right [>]
:: PostSecret [>]
:: Questionable Content [>]
:: Recovering Beauty [>]
:: Sarah [>]
:: Sarah C [>]
:: Social Grace [>]
:: Tavie [>]

Saturday, March 29

I quick note before I turn in for the night:

I got home tonight from a wonderful night at Cobb's, for which none of the people I invited showed -- fuck 'em, to find that I had a box from Amazon.com in my mail box. I had ordered a couple of books on Social Workers and Counseling so I wasn't surprised. I got inside and after a few minutes of putzing about, giving the cats new toys and whatnot, I opened the package.

The books were gift wrapped. "What the..." I thought, "I better not get charged for this." I looked at one card, and it was blank, I opened the second one, expecting it to be blank as well, the simple, sweet note read, "Chase your dreams, girl." It wasn't signed. I looked inside the envelope that held the invoice and saw that it was sent by Ms Tara.

I started to cry. Half an hour later, I'm still a little weepy.

Such kindness, such perfection, I don't know what to do except cry. And thank the Great Whoever for leading such wonderful people into my life. I only hope I can be as good a friend when the need arises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home